14 Jul '16 We are hiring!
We have had a good year, and want to add to the Marorka growing number of staff.
We are looking for a number of positions, both for our RVK, HQ office and Our Marorka Singapore office.
Energy management Advisor
Marorka is looking for an Energy Management Advisor to join our growing international team of consultants.
- Translating customer needs into relevant and executable fleet performance solutions
- Defining KPI structure and designing customized dashboards with customers
- Supporting Marorka’s fleet performance center
- Bachelor´s degree in engineering or similar field required, master´s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical mindset with ability to break down problems
We’re looking for experienced developers seeking challenging work to join our R&D team.
- Evolve architecture and technology stack
- Assist with clarifying requirements and release planning
- Write quality code using test-driven methods to ensure maintainability
- 5+ years work experience
- Skilled in .NET (C#) development and SQL
- Experience in unit testing frameworks, TDD and UI testing
Dev Ops Engineer
As demands for our systems are growing fast we’re looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer.
- Work closely with our development teams to minimize deployment effort and maximize
reliability of our solutions
- Monitor application and system health and respond to problems as they arise
- Develop and manage our cloud infrastructure (AWS & Azure)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS and Azure in particular
- Experience with Windows Server & SQL Server administration
- Solid networking knowledge
Technical support engineer, APAC, Marorka, Singapore
General Job Description:
- To provide technical advice and support throughout the sales and after-sales process.
- To assist in overseeing project implementation with service partners in China to execute project commissioning and installation work.
- To provide technical support in minor troubleshooting for software configuration before customer service is needed.
- Working closely with the Technical and Engineering and other departments to manage customer expectations in order to ensure high quality service.
- Ensuring effective coordination with stakeholders throughout the solution lifespan.
- Managing the Company’s technical relationship between shipyards and end-user by means of strong knowledge of the Company’s products and services.
- Ability to work under pressure and occasionally odd hours.
- Attending vessels while in port is required in order to carry out necessary work or training.
- Ability to conduct basic data analysis.
- 20% travel within the region is expected.