Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
Marorka ehf Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy provides the foundation for all business activities within the organization and our business partners. To achieve full compliance with this policy,
- Marorka is committed to running our business operations on a foundation of Integrity, Transparency and Honesty. Marorka will devise and improve our processes continuously to prevent direct or indirect bribery, in order to safeguard and uphold our values.
- Marorka adopts a zero-tolerance policy towards any forms of bribery in our business. Marorka and employees have to observe the anti-bribery legislations and regulations in the countries where we have business activities in and undertake ourselves to not engage in any bribery or improper practices.
- Marorka does not allow our employees to solicit or accept any benefits such as commissions, gifts in cash or kind, gifts that are more than nominal value as stated in the Company policy handbook, or any other service, favour or advantage of any description whatsoever, from any organisation, firm or individual with whom they deal with in the course of the employment.
- Marorka does not allow our employees to promise or offer to give any benefits such as commissions, gifts in cash or kind, gifts that are more than nominal value as stated in the Company policy handbook, or any other service, favour or advantage of any description whatsoever, to any individual of external parties with whom they deal with in the course of the employment.
- Marorka has clear guidelines with regard to the declaration of conflict of interest and the receipt of corporate gifts and any other benefits from our business partners which our employees are obliged to adhere to.
- Marorka has an internal reporting structure, procedures and channels that are secure and accessible for our employees to raise concerns and report violations or suspicious activity.
- If our employees are established to have been involved in prohibited practices, they may be subjected to disciplinary actions, including immediate dismissal of employment and/or referral to relevant law enforcement authorities.
- Marorka will also strive to ensure that our business partners share our zero-tolerance policy against bribery. Marorka will avoid engaging in business dealings with those known or reasonably suspected to be engaging in bribery.
In this regard, every associate and staff has a role in making sure that Marorka can work with all business partners in full compliance with anti-bribery requirements. This Policy illustrates our commitment to ensure full compliance at all times in all business dealings.